Cloud Planning and Governance Workshop (Telecommunication)
The Cloud Planning and Governance workshop provides practical guidance for using TM Forum Frameworx efficiently and effectively, in conjunction with other industry models and frameworks, such as IFPUG, to further quantify opportunities and gain valuable perspectives.
Case exercises allow students to practice the competencies obtained during the workshop. Topic areas for case studies and discussions include: Cloud Goals and Opportunities, Measures
and Metrics, Functionality Impact, Planning, Estimation Models/ Trends, Governance, Analytics and demonstrating Return-On-Investments from the cloud.
The Telecommunication EA Frameworks in the Cloud workshop contains units that provide:
- Cloud Computing Overview and Goals
- Key Data Collection Activities (Measures and Metrics)
- TM Forum Frameworx – EA, Application and Information Analysis
- ISO Functional Analysis – Additional Functional Perspectives (Services & Middleware)
- Key ROI and Value Considerations
– CAPEX, OPEX, and Business
- Critical Discussions and Considerations
- Analysis, Estimates and SLAs
- Project Planning and Governance
- Demonstrate and Quantify Realized Goals and Objectives
- Utilize the Frameworx and Models for Future Initiatives